The Cel-Fi GO RMOE is a high reliability, ruggedized, and remotely managed cellular repeater solution that leverages the Cel‑Fi GO product combined with a cellular modem to establish an Internet connection to Cel-Fi’s cloud management platform. The product is designed to extend the cellular network to remote and rugged locations that are not readily accessible to service technicians.
- Monitor and Manage Devices Remotely
- Device Connectivity
- Interface Systems and Sites
- Carrier-Grade Security
- Multiple Web API Options
- Network Safe
- Ruggedized NEMA 4 Rated
- Configurable for Up to 2 Cel-Fi GO Stationary Smart Signal Boosters
- Remote Management: Users can access the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal remotely through a web interface.
- Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
- Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance metrics.
- WAVE Portal: Cel-Fi WAVE remote device and asset management enable data modeling, reporting, and globally trusted carrier-grade security.
- Web Based Applications: Easy to connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
- Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi GO RMOE intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment, including Operator network changes or those caused by other nearby Cel-Fi devices or boosters.
Cel-Fi GO-RMOE 100dB Gain Rig Booster, 110-240 3A AC/DC Power Supply, Hardwire DC Power Pigtail, Ruggedized NEMA 4 enclosure with (3) SMA Female Connectors, (2) N Female Connectors, and Manual. Cover up to 100,000 Sq. ft.