The OPEK cable cutter features an ergonomic molded finger and palm grip for easy use. It is made with carbon steel with a black oxide finish, 6.3″ or 16mm in length, and weighs 154g. The PVC handle and high-quality hard steel frame enable durability. The V-Angle cutting blade cuts with precision without crushing the center conductor and deformation of the cables. Compatible for RG58 / RG59 / RG6 cables and cut up to a maximum size of 16mm².
- Ideal works on coax, copper, aluminum, twisted pair UTP/STP and multi-conductor AWG cables.
- Special hardened blade for cutting coax cable with copper-clad-steel center conductor (CCSC).
- Features a geometry precision ground blade cutting the cables without nicking, degrading or deforming.
- Stays coax cable round during the cutting operation for easy connector termination.
- Rust resistant black oxide finish and ergonomic comfort grip handles.
- Spring-loaded & handle lock makes job easier.