OPEK 50′ FlexPro-400 Cable (N Male – N Male)
OPEK 50′ FlexPro-400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable, Double Shielded and Solid Center Conductor (N Male – N Male Connectors)
• OPEK FlexPRO-400 50 Ohm low loss coax cable 0.405″ diameter, double shields, solid center conductor and rubber like outer PVC jacket designed for multiple bending and flexing cycles. It is used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• FlexPRO-400 standard is one of UV Resistant PVC jacketed cables with 20-year outdoor usage time period. The FlexPRO-400 offer much better flexibility and durability in comparison to other air-dielectric hard line cables.
• High Power Loading / Shock Resistance / Weather Resistance.
• Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C.
• Half the price of OEM brands with better specifications