Class A or Class B Code Compliant 0.5W ERCES Public Safety BDA
The SHIELD SOLO redefines the standard for energy-efficient emergency responder communication enhancement systems (ERCES). With its exceptional performance, unparalleled ease of setup, rapid roll-out, and advanced options for remote oversight and management, SHIELD SOLO not only guarantees dependable communication for emergency staff but also accelerates the process for building owners to obtain their certificates of occupancy (CoO) more quickly than competing systems in its category.
Features and benefits include:
• ERCES Public Safety Solution: 0.5W Emergency Responder Communication Enhancement System for 700/800 MHz LMR
• Class A Device: 64 Channels at 12.5 kHz Bandwidth (Software selectable)
• Class B Device: 56 Channels at 100 kHz or 150 kHz Bandwidth (Software selectable) • No Noise Guarantee: Automatic Calculation and Setting of Isolation as well as Uplink and Downlink Gain
• Talk-Out and Grid Testing: Industry-First Uplink and Downlink Tests via Nextivity WAVE PRO app and COMPASS XR
• Nextivity Proprietary IntelliBoost Chip: Delivers Unparalleled Real-Time Talk-in and Talk-Out Performance
• End-to-End System Monitoring: Built-in Remote Monitoring and Management via Nextivity WAVE Portal
Better Performance, Faster Installation
Utilizing Nextivity’s exclusive IntelliBoost technology, SHIELD SOLO incorporates the top-tier features and functionalities commonly seen in Nextivity’s SHIELD EXTEND public safety DAS, adapting them for the low-power ERCES sector. By consolidating so much cutting-edge technology into a one-box system, SHIELD SOLO offers business owners the quickest route to install an ERCES, secure approval from Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ), obtain their Certificate of Occupancy (CoO), and commence business operations.
Removing the Guesswork
Nextivity’s unique IntelliBoost technology, incorporated in SHIELD public safety systems, has the ability to automate system settings, a feature not found in other ERCES solutions. This automatic calibration of system parameters allows installers to set up an ERCES more quickly and with greater assurance of passing the initial AHJ inspection compared to other options on the market.
• Continuous Environmental Monitoring and Self-Adjustment: Real-time tracking of environmental factors and automatic modifications, if needed, guarantee stable, dependable performance.
• Automated Uplink Gain Adjustment: The system sets or optimizes the uplink (UL) gain automatically, eliminating the need for extra testing equipment or guesswork in calculations.
• Dynamic Path Loss Calculation: The system calculates path loss automatically, adapting to different network requirements as needed.
• Real-Time Isolation Calculation: Isolation levels are calculated in real time and preset at 20 dB, in compliance with NFPA 1221, although the system can be adjusted for different local regulations.
• Auto-Adjusted Downlink Gain: The downlink (DL) gain is automatically modified to meet specified criteria.