Surecall Guardian QR700 Public Safety Cell Signal Booster
SureCall’s Guardian QR700 is a Public Safety Band signal booster that amplifies 700 MHz in Canada for crucial communications, delivering consistent signals for First Responders inside buildings with weak signal strength.
In the majority of cases, newly constructed buildings with considerable size, or existing buildings that increase capacity by expanding the building footprint are required to have a signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy. Guardian QR700 meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510 and features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure.
Additionally, the Guardian3 QR700 comes equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarming capability, UPS, and Ethernet port-enabled remote monitoring. The Guardian QR700 amplifier features sturdy metal construction and is covered by an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz in Canada
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Band
- Features built-in SureCall Sentry™ remote monitoring with an ethernet port
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Dry contact 7-pin alarm, UPS, and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- The energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty