Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 (NU) Network Unit 100dB Gain for Band 2/4/5/12
Cel-Fi Quatra 1000
Spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones continue to plague occupants in middleprise buildings. Cel-Fi QUATRA is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves this problem. It is an affordable, all-digital solution. It provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout a building, and is scalable to the size needed. Cel-FI QUATRA is carrier approved and guaranteed network safe. Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be installed in just days (compared to months typical of other solutions), and at a price point that meets the middleprise budget.
Smart Cellular Coverage
Cel-Fi QUATRA is an active DAS hybrid solution for delivering high quality in-building cellar coverage in middleprise venues. It combines the best of active DAS and the Cel-Fi technologies that have been widely adopted by carriers around the world. It operates in off-air mode or can be integrated with carrier small cell equipment and operated in distributed small cell mode, creating a Supercell. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be configured with components, for single or multi-carrier environments.
- Highest Coverage Gain: With 1000x more gain than the competition, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a stronger signal and provides a larger coverage footprint in environments where the incoming signal is weak. This ensures the strongest possible signal is sent to the inside antennas.
- Highest Downlink Power: With 4x more downlink power than the competition, QUATRA ensures the strongest signal is sent to inside antennas to provide the largest coverage footprint.
- Highest Uplink Power: 2x more uplink power than the competition allows for a stronger signal transmission to the tower to maximize user capacity and increase the range from the cell site.
- Multi-Carrier 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data: Cel-Fi is the only cellular coverage solution available with up to 100 dB off-air gain and single or multi-carrier support for 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data. Each Carrier has dedicated maximized gain enhancement; no sharing limited bandwidth between carriers.
- Supercell Mode: QUATRA systems can be connected to a single small cell, or multiple small cells, to form a coordinated Supercell. Supercells provide uniform access to the capacity introduced by the small cell, and are preferred by carriers in densely populated and high traffic areas.
- All Digital Cat5e PoE Solution: No need to deal with signal loss from coax, or the high costs of Fiber. Use existing dedicated Cat5e lines, or simply drop new ones without permits or difficult trenching. Cat5e is an easy to deploy, all digital solution that also delivers power from NU to CU.
- Built for Installers: Cel-Fi QUATRA ships with installer tools that simplify the planning process, equipment selection, and antenna aiming to automate the hard math calculations of RF Planning and eliminate the complexity of specifying the system for the unique venue requirements.
- Setup, Maintenance, and Remote Management: Cel-Fi provides the WAVE Portal application for easy setup, provisioning, and management via a Smart Phone or Cloud Portal, providing quick access to install and help your customers faster.
- Network Safe and Carrier Approved: Cel-Fi products are built on an advanced Intelliboost technology to deliver the strongest possible signal when and where needed. As the environment changes, Cel-Fi changes with it, without shutdown or interruption. Cel-Fi has partnered with carriers around the world to distribute their signal at the safest and highest levels, guaranteeing consistent coverage.
Cel-Fi WAVE Portal
- Cel-Fi device and asset management
- Data modeling and reporting
- Mobile and computer applications
- Globally trusted carrier-grade security
- Users can access the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform portal through the dashboard interface, or integrate it via APIs.
Request Portal Access: https://cel-fi.com/account-request/